Forums
DoWUK Clan Site :: Forums :: Public Area :: Challenge Us

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Join UFGL?
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Administrator, Mobster, seantheman, Claymore, DazzerG, Ripper, M@vrik, Elvis, B!azey*
This thread is now closed
Author Post
-email-
Tue May 29 2007, 10:32pm

Hey DoWUK,
Im Matrix, the ufgl.net OBJ Realism ladder admin and im here to try and interest you into joining our wonderful community {DoWUK Link}

UFGL - Under Fire Gaming Leagues have been around for over 2 years. We have grown from strength to strength and continued to provide a fantastic supportive league for MoH:AA clans to come and enjoy.

We provide many ladders for MoH:AA including OBJ Realism, TDM Realism and now our brand new ladder OBJ Custom Map Realism. This new ladder makes way to new experiences for clans like you to enjoy. It provides a great range of DmW Approved custom maps which are available for download on our website. We ae also allowing any further map requests from new clans that join the ladder, so you get to pick what maps you wish to have. The maps that are currently available are;

> Canal
> Church Final
> Dasboot
> Gloomcove
> lol clifftop
> Lost Village
> St. Lo
> St.Renan
> VSUK AbbeyBeta

To make UFGL a better community we have improved our staff which now makes us a more supportive community to benifit both the league and the participating clans. The league is run by YOU! You can give any suggestion and we will look into it and see how we can make your time at UFGL alot more comfortable.

Our match arranging system in one of the best systems out their. Its easy to navigate, easy to challange and easy to enter the match results. Its been improved over the years and now its just unbeatable. With this ladder system you no longer need to stress over arranging AND to make it even easier we have made an xfire arranging system, all you have to do is join the UFGL group and you are connected with staff and other clan arrangers.

Dont worry about keeping topspot ! Because at the end of each season we have playoffs. The top 5 clans will go into the play off stages and have the chance to play for the title. So you can still have a chance of winning, even at the dying stages off the season.

I hope to have interested you enough to join our ladders and participate in UFGL sometme soon !

Reguards,
Matrix - UFGL OBJ Realism Admin

Contact me on;
main brown321 @hotmail.co.uk
eMail matrix @ufgl.net
xfire bwsmatrix

[ Edited Tue May 29 2007, 10:40pm ]
Majestic
Tue May 29 2007, 10:59pm
Registered Member #15
Nice post matrix, we'll get our heads together and let you know asap

Cheers

Maj
-email-
Wed May 30 2007, 12:46am
Ask any questions you may have about ufgl in thsi thread and ill be happy to answer
Casshern
Wed May 30 2007, 07:55am
not for me thanks......i dont play moh anyways
spearhead man myself...thanks tho

Peace Cass out

[ Edited Wed May 30 2007, 05:53pm ]
seantheman
Wed May 30 2007, 08:50am
Leg-end

Registered Member #5
I think this should be one of the topics for thursday night, and personal opinions/views can be aired then and then a clan joint decision made on whether to enter or not.

Id like to know your views on how yous deal with cheats ??

Cmohl are the worst ever in dealing with them

Do you remove the player, the clan, etc ?

Will visit the site when i get home, im work atm
Majestic
Wed May 30 2007, 09:29am
Registered Member #15
Matrix, thanks for your post and we'll get back to you by friday at the latest.

Maj

[ Edited Wed May 30 2007, 05:52pm ]
-email-
Wed May 30 2007, 10:04am
" Id like to know your views on how yous deal with cheats ?? " -seantheman

UFGL does not allow any cheat to participate in the ladders. When someone is caught cheating he/she is placed on our banlist straight away and has his/her ip banned from the site.

As for the clan, We give them the right to say their part on the matter and give us their story. We then decide either to take the clan off the ladders, deduct points or kick them permanently. No other players will be banned from the clan unless they also get caught.

UFGL do not tolerate hackers, if a clan joins the ladders and we already see them as hackers then they will be removed unless they can prove they are not.

In UFGL you must have your DmW pimpkey ID on show for the other participating clans. If this is not done then that person wont be able to participate for his/her clan unless its put on display.

Hope this helps.

[ Edited Wed May 30 2007, 10:06am ]
seantheman
Wed May 30 2007, 11:20am
Leg-end

Registered Member #5
Yeah, ill check it out when i get home as i say
You have to understand there are a lot of clans out there who aer just idiots....and certain ones who have players who just abuse others in game.
Once i see the clans in it ill be able to better make my mind up on it

Out of curiosity, yous used to play in Clan Combat didnt yes ?...and di yous have a member called Destruktor or something ?

[ Edited Wed May 30 2007, 11:21am ]
-email-
Wed May 30 2007, 12:07pm
Yes [BwS] Participated in CC - But we didnt have a member with the name destruktor - We havent had anyone with a similar name either.

UFGL Only allow clans into the league if they are polite and dont give abuse. If a clan does give abuse in matches or outside matches, we would just need a screenshot and then that person will be banned temporarally - Normally for 2 - 3 weeks. Then if the abuse continues afterwards, the ban will stay. The clan that hes in will then have points deducted.
-email-
Wed May 30 2007, 03:26pm
Oh. I didnt want to start arguments. Hope i havent.

Just too calm the matter down a little, i just wanted to invite DoWUK to UFGL. We are in need of clans yes, but as an admin its my job to recruit clans, wether UFGL is active or not, its what i have to do.

Anyway, i hope that lil dispute is over cos i dont wanna be the start of a friendship break up here.

Sorry if i may have caused any hassle.

Anyway back to UFGL.

Do you think DoWUK are going to join UFGL? If you have anymore questions that you want to ask im happy to answer them.

[ Edited Wed May 30 2007, 03:29pm ]
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF