Forums
DoWUK Clan Site :: Forums :: Public Area :: Chit chat

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Sorry guys
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Administrator, Mobster, seantheman, Claymore, DazzerG, Ripper, M@vrik, Elvis, B!azey*
This thread is now closed
Author Post
Doc
Wed Jun 11 2008, 06:40pm
Registered Member #19
I've been trying my very best to get back in the game ever since last october. (Don't have to tell you guys why I reckon) But I'm finding it very hard to find the time to get behind the PC. Sometimes it's frustrating like hell... but I've decided to make things very easy on myself...

I've deleted MoH:AA, CoD4 and even Guild Wars from my PC. No more gaming for me. This month I payed my subs (since a very long time). Please consider it a donation. I'm signing off permanently.

I'd like to thank all of you for the support over the past few months and even more for all the fragging, banter and fun over the past few years. You are all great guys and off course a great MellyG! (soon to be a great mom!) You take good care of that little Doc and Melly for me Dazz!!

Clay, my bestest of internet buddies... I'll miss ya m8, you know why!

Loz, same. We had some great evenings... I'll never forget that entire day on that Dutch server... that was the most fun I ever had online. Still have the screenies.

Sean, I won't miss your shouting and accent (FFS). I will miss your great sence of humor! (BF2 king)

Mac, you still playing CoH? Had some fun on that. Take care buddy.

Rucker?! Find a real hobby and stop posting those ramblings... although I must admit I always read them (I don't know whats more sad: posting them or reading them?)

And off course:
Ripper
Slinger
Hannibal
Elvis
Mobby
Dezdel
There are simply to much of you great guys to name all of you seperatly... I love you all and will probably miss you lot very soon! Take care.

Doc signing off for the very last time!

Greetz

[ Edited Wed Jun 11 2008, 06:41pm ]
Ripper
Wed Jun 11 2008, 06:49pm
ripper

Registered Member #18
We have had some great characters in DoWUK and you Doc are one of them. I wish you well in your future exploits. Remember to keep vent installed... we are always here for you if you change your mind. With Ouzadan and Deathwish who went AWOL for a few years its never the end of a relationship... its just you might not be around for a while.

I can say without a doubt you will be missed... especially by the lazy shits who wont learn photoshop... your avatars are your legacy m8 first class and I think everyone will join me in wishing you a swift return...

Take care mate.. remember you cant keep a good dog down
Macro
Wed Jun 11 2008, 06:49pm
Registered Member #21
never say never!

take it easy mate and look after yourself
seantheman
Wed Jun 11 2008, 06:54pm
Leg-end

Registered Member #5
Awwwww no

I was disappointed the first time u left, even knowing youd come back :o

Then when youd come on id be very happy ...and hten ye came back

But now...gone...again...permanently ....pls just even come on vent or xfire or msn for a chat now and again buddy

Ye dont even have to play the game

You'll be missed, and good luck with the new house and the new job

Your buddy Seán
DazzerG
Wed Jun 11 2008, 06:57pm
dazzerg

Registered Member #12
What a sad day when we have no more Doc Love

Can't tell you how much me & Melly have missed you m8, but always had the hope that you were only on 'vacation' and would be back soon.

I miss your tales of bravado enacted by DOGS, they were legendary.

I hope that this isn't farewell, and that you will find the time to come back some day.

Enjoy your life and hurry back.
Daz & Mel (and bump) !lol

[ Edited Wed Jun 11 2008, 06:58pm ]
mossie
Wed Jun 11 2008, 09:20pm
Registered Member #128
sorry to see u go m8 but dont be a stranger
Claymore
Wed Jun 11 2008, 09:43pm

Registered Member #11
mate............shouldnt you be on latrine duty!!
BlueBloke
Thu Jun 12 2008, 09:26am
The MILF Guy
Registered Member #6
All the best for the future Doc
Mobster
Thu Jun 12 2008, 03:44pm
The Format Guy

Registered Member #4
Take Care Doc my good friend
jerryslayer
Thu Jun 12 2008, 05:18pm
jerryslayer
Registered Member #88
sad to read doc take care mate
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF