Forums
DoWUK Clan Site :: Forums :: Public Area :: Chit chat

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Hi Doggies!!
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Administrator, Mobster, seantheman, Claymore, DazzerG, Ripper, M@vrik, Elvis, B!azey*
Author Post
Majestic
Thu Apr 10 2014, 05:33pm
Registered Member #15
Long time no speaky, just wanted to say hi.

how is everyone? much happening in the clan? who's still around? Still gaming together? nice to see the website still here

I'm still hanging in there, made it to 40 a couple of weeks ago which felt like an achievement although i feel more like 60 >_<

anyway just wanted to stick my head in and say hi, hoping ur all well and still enjoying the clan.

All the best

Maj
Ripper
Thu Apr 10 2014, 08:12pm
ripper

Registered Member #18
shit mate I thought you were dead ..... you went missing ages ago glad your good.... 40 aint so bad if i remember rightly .... where you living what you doing ? ... its so nice to hear from you

we use ts now sunday night is best tends to be quiet through the week

take care x
Rucker
Fri Apr 11 2014, 11:19am
rucker
Registered Member #14
hya maj good to hear your ok. Lets hope you get to 50.
Majestic
Sun Apr 13 2014, 07:35pm
Registered Member #15
Hi Rip, im living in woking, not doing much, and dont have anything to run teamspeak on at the mo otherwise i would pop on, but i'm looking at the possibility of getting a new decent-ish gaming rig, any of you guys know a good place to get it from online? What i should get etc, would like to get something that can run the latest games well, games like bf4, titanfall, but also games like skyrim on a decent res, had a look at a few sites and not really knowing what are good/bad graphic cards, and wtf is an i5 or i7 processor? Im pretty clueless lol anyway one of them came out at £1,670, the other at £942, couldn't really say what the difference was apart from numbers and digits :-\

Hi Ruck, i see the old rants page is still being well served the place wouldn't be the same without it

Does Mac, Sean, Elvis, Stinger, Coddy etc still game here or pop on the forums? (would like to speak to Sean and Sting if poss)

anyhoo nice to see you guys are still gaming, i had the most fun i ever had gaming here

Maj
Ripper
Sun Apr 13 2014, 09:19pm
ripper

Registered Member #18
slinger aint about much hes turned into a hairy biker but ill message him ask him to check this thread and you guys can sort out

glad ur ok ... btw wheres woking ... sounds like the sout ?
Rucker
Sun Apr 13 2014, 10:35pm
rucker
Registered Member #14
close enough to me to meet up
Majestic
Tue Apr 22 2014, 09:11pm
Registered Member #15
Sounds like a plan Ruck although i'm not very mobile but you would be welcome over my way dude.
Mobster
Thu Apr 24 2014, 02:53pm
The Format Guy

Registered Member #4
Hi Maj Glad your doing ok , as you can see were all still here lol , btw happy 40th
seantheman
Fri Apr 25 2014, 01:22am
Leg-end

Registered Member #5
Sean is about.
Though he is living in South Korea these days and about 7 hours ahead of everyone in the UK

Hello Maj

Glad to see you're still hanging in there

I still have fond memories of me you mac and mossie stealing the choppers on Sharqui peninsula in BF2, and then LOTRO

[ Edited Fri Apr 25 2014, 01:24am ]
Majestic
Sat Apr 26 2014, 01:27am
Registered Member #15
Hi Mobby, long time no speaky, ill get teamspeak in the next week or so and pop on for a chat hopefully.

Sean, living in Korea! Wow! hows it going over there? Is that for work or a bird? Or just seeing the world?
And yes i also have many great memories, bf2, me, u, mac, mossie and others, although i do remember the most deadly combo was you and mossie bloomin ridiculous if i remember rightly, you 2 were outrageous with the tv guided missiles, didn't you shoot a chip off my shoulder once from over a mile away? Lol
ahhh good times!!

Do you get on ts much? I guess its difficult being 7 hrs ahead, i have a mate in Japan and we had the same problems.

Anyhoo i would also like to send some euro's ur way (finally!) or i guess u will want won lol, anyhoo if u can send me ur email or we can chat on teamspeak then we can sort it then, its been bugging me for ages so will be nice to be square

Nice to see some more of the old boys about good memories.

Maj
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF