Forums
DoWUK Clan Site :: Forums :: Public Area :: Ruckers Insane Rambles

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Great Pyramid 3D Electromagnetic Power Plant Walkthrough
Moderators: Administrator, Mobster, seantheman, Claymore, DazzerG, Ripper, M@vrik, Elvis, B!azey*
Author Post
Rucker
Sun Aug 09 2009, 11:32pm
rucker
Registered Member #14
i read dunn's book the giza powerplant. this is the best theory i know of.

{DoWUK Link}
seantheman
Mon Aug 10 2009, 06:53am
Leg-end

Registered Member #5
What am I meant to be believing here ?

It talks about Ions, and seperate elements such as Hydrogen and Oxygen working seperately etc , and frequencys.

Am i to belive they knew how to measure frequencies, or had discovered chemical elements before their actual discovery in the 18th century ?

Another crazy theory.

Please explain in your own words
M@vrik
Mon Aug 10 2009, 10:03pm
The Website Guy

Registered Member #25
Yeah Ruck explain ...
Rucker
Mon Aug 10 2009, 10:08pm
rucker
Registered Member #14
well sean my young friend, not all that is told to us on the history channel/bbc doc's is what it appears. There are scientists outside the paid by university sponsors that research and want to know what why and when.
first off there has never been a body found in the pyramids, which say they were not tombs, which we are lead to believe. so what were they for?
2nd, pyramids are now being found all over the world from china/south america/Russia/Japan etc.
The ancient people with help from visitors from outside this planet helped to generate natural power. The earths natural power + universal power. ie magnetic/light and anti gravity.
The german scientists were flying desinging discs just as the war was ending, American pilots were seeing these(foo fighters)
{DoWUK Link}
What im trying to say being a non educated academic is sound resinence can be guided and nutured to produce power. your more educated than me you tell me ?Salute

[ Edited Mon Aug 10 2009, 10:14pm ]
Rucker
Wed Aug 12 2009, 04:19pm
rucker
Registered Member #14
I looked more into this on the Billy meier site, According to the plajares/asketh. Giza is 73,000 years old and partly built by 200,000 slaves wich many died and partly biult by telekinetic devices/forces. They were used then by spacefarers, doesn't say why.

There was a king who lived 300 years before the great deluge(flood) which happened in 9545 BC who predicted this would happen and used the then disused pyramid and underground villages to survive the the impending desaster. He coated the pyramids in lime stone to seal them.

The deluge was caused by the huge comet known by ancients as the destroyer. It had 7 smaller comets which were pulled towards earth and the rest is history.
M@vrik
Wed Aug 12 2009, 06:59pm
The Website Guy

Registered Member #25

Ahh I get it now, why didn't you say that in the first place ?

Ripper
Wed Aug 12 2009, 07:25pm
ripper

Registered Member #18
im not one o argue but isnt limestone a porous rock which wouldnt make a good defence to water ingress, hence the fact we get alot of filtered bottleed water these days... and as the egyptians were famous for the pots, and he had a warning.... if it were me i would have linned the pyramid with wet clay which would have baked solid in the sun and would have made it almost waterproof ....

Just a thought
M@vrik
Wed Aug 12 2009, 09:56pm
The Website Guy

Registered Member #25

Or a big tin of Ronseal "it does what it says on the tin" ...

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF